TU forms for internal use, also computer fillable
How to complete forms
- Please only fill the German forms in German language.
- You can navigate from field to field in a defined order using the tab key or by clicking into the field.
- Since the number of characters that can be entered into a field is limited, the user is asked to shorten the entered information after the predefined number of characters has been reached, or an acoustic signal indicates the end of the field.
- If you wish to correct your entry in a field, please note that by clicking in the field the old entry is highlighted and replaced by the new entry. If you wish to replace only part of the old entry, use the mouse to click in the field and modify the highlighting.
- The type size of the text while you fill in the fields is different from the type size of the text after leaving the field. This may cause the following situation: you fill in characters in a two-line field and can see only the line that you are writing; you can see both lines only upon leaving the field. While filling the two-line field, you can move to the upper line with the arrow up key.
- Click into "decision boxes" with the mouse to make a cross or use the space bar. The cross is deleted by clicking into the box again or using the space bar. In some cases it is possible to cross several boxes.
In case of any problems with the forms please call +49 351 463 33526 or send an email to email@example.com.