TU forms for internal use, also computer fillable
This current list provides updated forms prepared by the central administration and the central units of TU Dresden and also some forms that are made available by third parties. Forms can be completed by hand or electronically.
The forms made available in German can be:
- printed off directly from the page and filled out by hand
- filled in online and printed (pay attention to data protection provisions)
- downloaded to user's PC, opened with Adobe Acrobat (full version 7.0 and higher, Reader 8.0 and higher), filled and saved.
Print the filled forms, sign them by hand and send them to the appropriate authority.
- electronically signed (with advanced signature according to PKI) in certain cases and
- sent directly via email to the recipient (these forms are indicated with the icon in the list) or
- in case that one/several officials must cosign (form contains signature fields), sent via email to the following cosigner. The cosigner is required to verify if the electronic signature of the sender is valid.
- If the cosigner signs the form electronically (with advanced signature according to PKI), the form can be sent directly via email to the recipient or to another cosigner.
- If the cosigner uses a pen on paper to sign the form, the form must be printed and completed by the following remarks and signature next to the sender's/cosigner's electronic signature: "certificate verified, signature, date". Please forward this form via fax or internal mail to the recipient or the next cosigner if applicable.
- The non-fillable English forms serve the sole purpose of providing explanation. The official language is German.